Protecting your heating and cooling system from damage is an essential part of ensuring that it operates efficiently. While changing your HVAC air filter is a simple task you can complete without the help of a comfort technician, trying to perform other maintenance tasks can lead to further damage, injury or even death.
At Roland Black Heating & Cooling, we have more than 45 years of experience working with the most complex HVAC systems on the market, including those manufactured by Trane. When you want to leave the dirty and dangerous work to a professional, you’ll place your system in the most reliable hands in the business.
- We always treat our customers like family and their homes with respect
- We only recommend the maintenance services that your system requires
- We complete every maintenance check-up to a high industry standard
- We strive to show why we’re Gastonia’s leading Trane Comfort Specialist
High-Quality HVAC Maintenance Services
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, Roland Black Heating & Cooling has proven its ability to not only provide a referral-worthy experience to our customers but to also exceed strict standards for HVAC installations, repairs and maintenance. When you want your system maintained properly, put your trust in our team of experts.
- Trane dealer, but our team service all brands of HVAC systems
- Air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps and ductless mini-split systems
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our maintenance services
- Offer spring and fall specials if you’re interested in a one-time check-up
Maintaining Your HVAC System in Gastonia, South Charlotte, or the surrounding areas
One way to ease your worry about HVAC system maintenance is to sign up for a Comfort Protection Plan. By doing so, you’ll leave the concern to Roland Black Heating & Cooling. In addition to benefiting from priority scheduling and deep discounts on replacement parts, here’s how else a maintenance plan helps you:
- Lessens your HVAC system’s workload
- Lowers your energy bills by up to 15 percent
- Reduces the risk of breakdowns and repairs
- Maximizes your HVAC system’s life cycle
For those who would prefer not to sign up for a maintenance agreement, rest assured we also offer Spring and Fall check-up specials, which involve inspecting, testing, and starting up systems.
If you’re interested in learning more about our high-valued Comfort Protection Plans, contact Roland Black Heating & Cooling today. A replacement specialist is standing by to determine which plan would be best for your comfort needs.